PARK OF THE MARSH OF GANSHOREN
1083 Brussels (GANSHOREN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The marsh of Ganshoren is a semi-natural space, of course composed of the marsh with its reed, but also of humid grasslands, a stream supplied by some sources, all this surrounded by orchards and woods. Every season, its landscape continues to inspire the artists who come there to paint or to draw, away from the noice and pollution. It is composed of a big variety of biotopes and it appeals to more than 80 bird species, which belong to the most visible elements of fauna. Rabbits, shrews, voles, field mouses, polecats are just a few of the mammals that can be found on the site. Of course its nature also appeals to amphibians like the red frog or the common toad, but also several kinds of newts.
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Cauchie House