Visit : Brewery
Traditional Brewery "La Frasnoise"
© Bruno Delroisse
Rue Basse 5
7911 FRASNES-LEZ-BUISSENAL (FRASNES-LEZ-ANVAING)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The artisan Frasnoise brewery is situated at the foot of the Frasnes-lez-Buissenal hills. Discover a traditional beer.
- Visiting the Pays des Collines
- a new brewery, full of promise.
The Frasnes Brewery
In the west of the Hainaut province, at the heart of the Pays des Collines (land of hills), a group of passionate beer lovers had the idea to create a little brewery that used traditional brewing methods for high-fermentation beers with a second fermentation in their bottle.
Beers brewed with passion
Come and taste the Frasnoise where it is made, in an authentic brewery with soul in an idyllic setting: a little, paved courtyard in blue stone and a old brick building, all lovingly restored to the standards required for a brewery.
New beers are being created every day at the Frasnoise brewery. Open since only 2004, they best is yet to come from this brewery.
Visits and tasting sessions at the Frasnoise artisan brewery must be booked in advance.
Cold, crisp and full of flavour, come down to the Frasnoise artisan brewery.
Tourist information on the town FRASNES-LEZ-ANVAING
Visit our partners' webpages
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies