Visit : Bistrot De Terroir®
© WBT - Emmanuel Mathez
Rue des Alliés 43
- MAPS: Google Maps
Chez Louise is a Bistrot de Terroir® in Frameries, in the Mons region. Have a great time at one of the many themed evenings.
- Local produce from Mons
- At the counter of Chez Louise
- Bistrot de Terroir®
Have a good time in the Borinage
Chez Louise is located in the Place des Frameries and has a friendly, easy-going atmosphere.
Walks and bike trips are organised by the bistrot.
Themed evenings and popular games evenings are regularly scheduled.
Not forgetting the broadcasting of sports events.
Terrace and ample car parking spaces.
local produced offered by Chez Louise
White sausage and La Moinette, St Feuillien and La Montoise beers.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Visit Chez Louise for a good time.
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 67 67 17
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town FRAMERIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum