Chemin des Pèlerins 2
5504 FOY-NOTRE-DAME (DINANT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Maison Félix is located at the heart of the tourist village of Foy-Notre-Dame, in Dinant. It will charm you with its atmosphere and its grills.
- Welcome to the Maison Félix
- On the table in the Maison Félix
- Bistrot de Terroir®
Warmth from the open fire and human warmth
The Maison Félix will give you the best of welcomes in the region of Dinant. Filled with human warmth, drinks and well-filled plates.
The open fire and its grills are ideal to recreate a friendly village atmosphere. The Maison Félix organises many themed evenings throughout the year.
The region is so beautiful that it is a prized location for all kinds of tourist rallies.
Local produce offered
The Maison Félix is proud to serve you these beers: Saxo, Blanche de Namur and La Gauloise. Maison Félix's local speciality is rabbit à la Gauloise.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
One of the most beautiful regions in Wallonia sits down to eat at the Maison Félix.
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 22 57 50
Tourist information on the town DINANT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne