Saint-Feuillen Collegiate Church in Fosses-la-Ville
Place du Marché
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Saint-Feuillen Collegiate Church in Fosses-la-Ville is located on the site of a former Irish monastery established in the 7th century.
The church is comprised of four parts: the Romanesque tower, the crypt outside the Romanesque choir, the nave and the Renaissance choir.
Visiting the church
Booking is recommended for groups of over 15 people and for visits in Dutch. Please contact the Tourist Office (Le Syndicat d'Initiative de Fosses-le-Ville).
- Tuesday to Thursday from 9.30am to 3pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 9.30am to 4pm
Senior citizens: €1.50
Groups of at least 15 people: €1.50
Tourist information on the town FOSSES-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- 14-18 Space at the Citadel of Dinant
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings