GALLERY-MUSEUM "LE PETIT CHAPITRE"
Place du Marché 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
Only museum in Belgium with 650 folkloric dolls recognized by the Royal Belgian Society of Folklore, and representing groups such as Gilles, Blancs Moussis, Chinels, etc.
Discover the legend of the Chinel and the theme exhibition on "Clowns".
Closed on 25/12, 1/1 and every Monday.
Duration of the visit : 40 min.
Visits for groups: by appointment.
Information: Tourist Office, Place du Marché 12, 5070 Fosses-la-Ville, tel.: +32 (0)71/71 46 24.
Tourist information on the town FOSSES-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts