CHURCH OF SAINT AUGUSTIN
Place de l'Altitude Cent
1190 Brussels (FOREST)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Better known under the name "Altitude 100" (because of its location on top of one of the capital's summits), this church is one of the three survivors of religious Art Deco-architecture in Brussels and was built by the architects Guianotte and Watteyne in 1936.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 344 59 56
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!