CHURCH OF SAINT AUGUSTIN
Place de l'Altitude Cent
1190 Brussels (FOREST)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Better known under the name "Altitude 100" (because of its location on top of one of the capital's summits), this church is one of the three survivors of religious Art Deco-architecture in Brussels and was built by the architects Guianotte and Watteyne in 1936.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 344 59 56
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Tour & Taxis