7643 FONTENOY (ANTOING)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Memorial celebrating the military intervention of the Irish on 11 May 1745. This commemorative cross was designed by the architect Scott and inaugurated on 25 August 1907, in the presence of the Lord-Mayor of the city of Dublin.
For further information: Tourist Office - Place Bara, 18 - 7640 Antoing - tel: +32 (0)069/44 17 29.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 44 17 29
Tourist information on the town ANTOING
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure