GROTTOES OF FOLX-LES-CAVES
Rue Auguste Baccus 35
1350 FOLX-LES-CAVES (ORP-JAUCHE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Situated in Hesbaye, this labyrinth was dug by men and covers many acres. For the Neolithic it was a place of refuge and since 1886 it was used for the cultivation of mushrooms. A discovery of geology, archeology, architecture, art, mycology, legends and superstition.
Group visits during the week on request. Open in January by appointment for groups.
Duration of the visit: 1 h.
For schools: prehistoric activities in collaboration with the Archaeological Museum of Orp-le-Grand.
Access: motorway E40 (Hoegaarden exit 25 - Hannut exit 28) - E411 (Thorembais exit 11 - Champion exit 13).
Tourist information on the town ORP-JAUCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts