Rue du Musée 9
5370 FLOSTOY (HAVELANGE) (BARSY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Stone-built construction (around 1800).
Mechanical music instruments. Mechanical and electric automatons. Scale models of boats. Coaches. Ancient pub games.
Free entry by appointment.
Every year the museum can be visited during the national heritage days (September).
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town HAVELANGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Domain of the Caves of Han
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat