Rue du Musée 9
5370 FLOSTOY (HAVELANGE) (BARSY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Stone-built construction (around 1800).
Mechanical music instruments. Mechanical and electric automatons. Scale models of boats. Coaches. Ancient pub games.
Free entry by appointment.
Every year the museum can be visited during the national heritage days (September).
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town HAVELANGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Jardins d'O de Nismes | Eco trip aboard an electric boat
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- THE FARMHOUSE-CHATEAU OF COURRIERE