Rue du Musée 9
5370 FLOSTOY (HAVELANGE) (BARSY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Stone-built construction (around 1800).
Mechanical music instruments. Mechanical and electric automatons. Scale models of boats. Coaches. Ancient pub games.
Free entry by appointment.
Every year the museum can be visited during the national heritage days (September).
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town HAVELANGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- The Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre