Place Albert I 12/2
- MAPS: Google Maps
Welcome to Florenville and its unique concept: the open workshop of Edouard's chocolates. Discover chocolate in all its states, presented to you in a cosy environment.
- shop and tasting room
- Florenville chocolate maker
- for all your occasions, Edouard has a solution
Thanks to the open workshop you can see the master artisan at work, unveiling the mystery of the creation of chocolate while he concocts scrumptious pralines and moreish double-layered cakes. Let the fragrance and velvety consistency of exquisite chocolate take you back to bygone childhood memories.
Edouard Bechoux makes sublime desserts, creates original tastes, revisits traditions, elaborates new chocolate products. His imagination is at your service and he makes his chocolate right in front of your very eyes.
Planning a party with friends around the theme of chocolate? A layered cake for your wedding? A tasting event with your friends or guests where you can try making chocolate yourselves? There is certainly no lack of ideas when Edouard is around.
Edouard's chocolates, where your taste buds meet real chocolate.
Tourist information on the town FLORENVILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize