Castle of Feluy
Château-Fort de Feluy sprl
Rue Victor Rousseau 2
7181 FELUY (SENEFFE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Château de Feluy belonged to the Bousies family from 1380 to 1548. It then passed on to the Rubempré family until 1576.
The Renesse family owned it until 1659 and then the Berghe family held on to it for a century.
It was subsequently abandoned and bought in 1774 by the Countess Ysendoorn de Blois. Around 1777, she had the building restored in keeping with the fashion of the day.
Around 1940, a final restoration was carried out by the architect Puttemans.
Today, the Château de Feluy comprises two separate buildings, a fortified wing and residential main building. Both are surrounded by moats that form a pond behind the château. They are fed by the River Graty.
The castle cannot be visited.
The estate can be hired for weddings, seminars and other events.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 87 71 61
- fax : +32 (0) 67 87 95 75
- website : http://www.chateaudefeluy.be
Tourist information on the town SENEFFE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles