Visit : Bistrot De Terroir®
"Chez Bibi" Sports café
©FED Ho.Re.Ca Wallonie
Chaussée de Gramptinne 64 A
5340 FAULX-LES-TOMBES (GESVES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Welcome to Chez Bibi Sports café, a Bistrot de Terroir® in the Namur region. The keywords here are conviviality, humour and friendship.
- Gesves, its castle and its bistrot,
- the local specialities,
- Bistrot de Terroir®
A good-humoured place
At Chez Bibi you will find the typical good-humoured village café atmosphere. Between the karaoke nights and themed evenings and meals you'll find a traditional annual kermesse (fete).
Chez Bibi Sports café is situated in Faulx-les-Tombes, between Namur and Gesves, at the heart of one of the most beautiful tourist regions of Wallonia, known for its castles, citadels and grottos.
Bibi's local regional produce
The Sports café has several special Belgian beers: Redbocq, Gauloise and Applebocq.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label is awarded to typical Walloon cafés and guarantees you a warm welcome in an authentic establishment.
A Bistrot de Terroir® aims to give you a delicious experience as you discover the local region's specialities.
While you are in a Bistrot de Terroir®, why not ask for a fidelity card, which is valid in every Bistrot de Terroir® in Wallonia.
Welcome to Chez Bibi Sports Café, where good humour is guaranteed.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 57 09 03
Tourist information on the town GESVES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings