Côte Marie-Thérèse 86
5500 FALMIGNOUL (DINANT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover the secrets of the barley masters! Visit the Caracole brewery in Falmignoul with its vats heated by wood fires in the Dinant region.
- A traditional brewery
- Character beers
- Guided tours with a tasting session
The Caracole brewery is a traditional brewery in the hills of Dinant. Its beers are traditionally brewed in copper vats heated by a wood-burning fire.
"La Caracole", "La Troublette", "La Saxo" and "La Nostradamus" are the most well-known beers produced here.
Guided tour of the brewery:
July and August: Wednesday to Sunday from 2pm to 7pm.
The rest of the year: individuals every Saturday from 2pm to 7pm, groups daily by appointment (minimum 25 people).
Price: €6, including tasting.
Taste the character of the Caracole brewery.
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 74 40 80
- fax : +32 (0) 82 74 52 38
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town DINANT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- THE FARMHOUSE-CHATEAU OF COURRIERE