RUINS AND MUSEUM OF THE FORTRESS OF MONTAIGLE
Rue du Marteau 10
5522 FALAEN (ONHAYE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Montaigle castle, the former count's residence (14th century) that is listed as exceptional Walloon Heritage is built on a rocky spur, in a romantic setting. Video. Animations for schools.
Booklet. Video. Animations for schools.
Visit: +/- 1h30.
Car park at 500 m.
Groups (min. 20 pers.): open all year round by reservation.
Access: E411, exit 19, dir. Yvoir then direction of Maredsous (Molignée Valley - N971).
Registered office of the Asbl Les Amis de Montaigle (only administration): Rue de Bomel 75, 5000 Namur.
Children (younger than 6) accompanied by an adult: admission free.
Tourist information on the town ONHAYE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley