FALAEN - ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGES IN WALLONIA
Rue du Château Ferme
5522 FALAEN (ONHAYE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Town of Onhaye (Province of Namur)
Falaën is a village situated in Condroz , implanted on the twin slopes of a minute valley and is characterized by the overpowering presence of the towers of the Castle-farm and its church. The density of the settlement in limestone is of impressive height and most of them date back to the 19th century.
© asbl Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie
Guided tours possible.
In accordance with a French initiative, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" created in 1994 crowns the most beautiful country sites of Wallonia with its label. Listed buildings and outstanding patrimony (in an intact environment) go hand in hand with the inhabitants' will to share their joy of living there.
Tourist information on the town ONHAYE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Récréalle leisure and recreation centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- The Domain of the Caves of Han, Han-sur-Lesse
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse