FALAEN - ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGES IN WALLONIA
Rue du Château Ferme
5522 FALAEN (ONHAYE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Town of Onhaye (Province of Namur)
Falaën is a village situated in Condroz , implanted on the twin slopes of a minute valley and is characterized by the overpowering presence of the towers of the Castle-farm and its church. The density of the settlement in limestone is of impressive height and most of them date back to the 19th century.
© asbl Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie
Guided tours possible.
In accordance with a French initiative, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" created in 1994 crowns the most beautiful country sites of Wallonia with its label. Listed buildings and outstanding patrimony (in an intact environment) go hand in hand with the inhabitants' will to share their joy of living there.
Tourist information on the town ONHAYE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Citadel of Namur: new visitors centre Terra Nova
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts