LOCAL MUSEUM OF EVERE
Rue Edouard Stuckens 11-13
1140 Brussels (EVERE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Lords of Evere, politics, the police, local people and their lives, religious and social life, local industry, farm tools, paintings by local artists.
Guided tours on request.
Groups up to 20 people.
Temporary exhibitions: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 2-5 p.m.
The ground floor only is accessible for the disabled.
Public holidays closed.
Streetcar : 55 / Bus: 54.
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 245 44 88
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Lion's Hamlet & Visitors' Centre and Waterloo battlefield