PARISH CHURCH OF ST NICOLAS
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1721 and 1726, according to the plans of Mefferdatis, architect of the city of Aix-la-Chapelle. The façade and the towers were renovated in 1897-98 according to the plans of L. von Fisenne. Particularly interesting are the high altar, the chapel of the baptismal fonts with its baroque altar and the precincts of the main choir.
Tourist information on the town EUPEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich