1040 Brussels (ETTERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Maison Antoine has a reputation for attracting a string of celebrities who wish to taste the "best chips in Belgium".
The legend is perhaps overstated, but let's give Antoine his due: his chips really are delicious.
The Maison Antoine is a veritable potato war machine...
Three employees work every day and the complete staff consists of 13 people, all with cap, uniform, jumper and overall: the small army wears the chip shop's colours: black, white and red.
And Maison Antoine has great influence on the place Jourdan. All the cafés on the square next to maison Antoine bear a sticker saying they accept clients with chips.
© Julien Thomas
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo