Visit : Park/Garden
JEAN FELIX HAP PARK
© Ben2 (CC BY-SA)
Jardin Jean-Felix Hap
1040 Brussels (ETTERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This park, located between the Chaussée de Wavre, the Rue Louis-Hap, the Avenue d'Auderghem and the Rue Fétis, invites its visitors to stroll around.
A number of benches, chairs and round tables allow them to stop and admire the perfection of the spot.
The ruins of the first house are still visible. The old cowshed from 1850, which became the orangery, is the workshop of the artist-sculptor Patrick Laroche. On the occasion of a guided tour, you will discover some of the most remarkable trees, such as the catalpa hybride, the maple, sycomore trees and the horse chestnut trees, where blackbirds, tit mouses and gulls gambol around.
- website : http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/Templates/Particuliers/Informer.aspx?id=1830&langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Lion Mound of Waterloo
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place