ARTISAN BREWERY SAINTE-HELENE
Rue de la Colline 21
6760 ETHE (VIRTON)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The traditional Sainte-Hélène brewery was on 3 May 1999 the first brewery that started it activities in the region of the Gaume. Today it offers 5 products. Their latest beer is "La Grognarde" (named after Napoleon's 'Grognards'). The visits are led by the brewer allowing visitors to witness every stage of the brewing process.
Visit of the brewery on request by fax or telephone.
Reservation (2 weeks in advance), groups from 5 to 50 people, possibility to have diner on request. Visit possible in Dutch.
Sampling hall for 50 pers.
Open days during the 3rd weekend of August (meals possible on the spot).
Gifts, take-way pack and rental of tapping installation.
Children under the age of 10: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town VIRTON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe