Rue de Maubeuge 197
- MAPS: Google Maps
Just a stone's throw from the French border, Erquelinnes Microbrewery plunges you into a pool of malted flavours and traditional festivals.
Erquelinnes microbrewery invites you to:
- Try its pure malt beers,
- Visit its tourist and educational garden,
- Participate in its events.
As part of local development and the promotion of natural products, the Brootcoorens brewery makes natural, unfiltered, pure malt beers.
It also creates personalised brews (unique recipe) of a minimum of 450 litres on request.
the beers: Angelus blonde, Angelus brune, Angelus spéciale Noël, La Sambresse (beer of Sambre and tenderness) and Abbaye de la Thure.
All beers produced are brewed and bottled on site.
Located just opposite the family brewery is a real hop farm and different plantations. There is also an exhibit of brewery equipment.
The garden can be visited on request, maximum of 50 people.
The hops festival. The second weekend in September, come to the traditional competition for the best hops harvester. A unique event in Wallonia.
The anniversary of Erquelinnes Microbrewery, the second weekend in December. The Return of Saint Arnould, a public brewing and a torch-lit procession with music.
Erquelinnes Microbrewery invites you to follow the journey of hops, from seed to glass.
Tourist information on the town ERQUELINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure