PH. DEFROIDMONT ARTISAN CHOCOLATE FACTORY
- MAPS: Google Maps
Philippe Defroidmont discovered his passion for chocolate in the family bakery- patisserie. With his wife, he founded a chocolate factory in 1984. Since 2006, the chocolate factory is located at the edge of the forest of the Pays d'Erezée in the heart of the Belgian Ardennes.
The manufacturing is done completely with respect for tradition with products of the highest quality and 100% cocoa butter.
Different fillings such as praliné, ganache, marzipan, caramel, fresh cream are part of the assortments.
There are to types of chocolates: the moulded chocolates and the coated ones like the cream filled manons.
You will also discover filled chocolate bars and chocolate pastes.
Educational film and sampling.
Shop (free entry).
Guided visit: maximum 25 pers. per group. Visits every half hour.
- website : http://www.chocolatier-defroidmont.be/index.php/fr/groupes
Tourist information on the town EREZEE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights
- Durbuy Labyrinth - An extraordinary attraction in Belgium
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes
- Bouillon Fortress, its exhibition and its Birds of Prey Show
- Orval Abbey