JEAN-MARIE SOUPLET MUSEUM
Rue Vinave 9 bis
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum Jean-Marie Souplet is housed in an old post house of Engis. You can discover the reconstruction of a grotto with stalactites and stalagmites, as well as a beautiful collection of fossils and minerals.
Open on Sundays from 1 pm - 5.30 p.m. or by appointment.
Guided tours by appointment.
Closed in July.
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 31 64 03
Tourist information on the town ENGIS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History