Chaussée de Soignies 36
- MAPS: Google Maps
In a classified park with a surface of +/- 15 ha, the sports and recreation centre Nautisport offers the following: tennis, football, baseball, sports centre of 2,100 m², fitness hall, sand pit, tavern, swimming pools, children's corner.
Closed on 25/12 and 01/01.
Closed at 5 pm on 24/12 and 21/12.
All Saints' Day, Armistice Day, Easter, 1st of May, Ascension, Whitsunday: open from 7.30 am to 7 pm.
National holiday (21/07), Assumption Day: open from 8 am to 8 pm.
Tourist information on the town ENGHIEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles