Chaussée de Soignies 36
- MAPS: Google Maps
In a classified park with a surface of +/- 15 ha, the sports and recreation centre Nautisport offers the following: tennis, football, baseball, sports centre of 2,100 m², fitness hall, sand pit, tavern, swimming pools, children's corner.
Closed on 25/12 and 01/01.
Closed at 5 pm on 24/12 and 21/12.
All Saints' Day, Armistice Day, Easter, 1st of May, Ascension, Whitsunday: open from 7.30 am to 7 pm.
National holiday (21/07), Assumption Day: open from 8 am to 8 pm.
Tourist information on the town ENGHIEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure