Rue Montgomery 7
- MAPS: Google Maps
Jonathas Residence: 12th century donjon, converted into a private residence in the 16th century, restored in 1982. Listed monument. 17th century framework. Military architecture.
Several works of art that once belonged to the CPAS and the sisters "colettines" from Enghien. 8 tapestries from Enghien, 2 tapestries from Brussels. 369 miniatures (paintings). Temporary exhibitions.
Tourist information on the town ENGHIEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre