ESTATE OF CHENOY
Domaine Viticole Philippe Grafé S.P.R.L.
Rue du Chenoy 1b
5080 EMINES (LA BRUYERE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The project began in 2003, when we created a vineyard of 10 ha whose specificity lies in the planting of new varieties hardier to disease, adapted to the Belgian climate and producing excellent wine. Planted vines include the BRONNER, the MERZLING, the HELIOS, the JOHANNITER end the SOLARIS for white wine, as well as the PINOTIN, the RONDO, the CABERTIN and the REGENT for red wine. The Vins de Pays des Jardins de Wallonie are currently, as for them, in the experimental stage and under classification. Our purpose is to produce "true" wine which reflects as faithfully as possible the characteristics of our Belgian region.
Sunday and public holidays: only by appointment.
Tourist information on the town LA BRUYERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan