House and Show Trail of the Pays des Collines
Ruelle des Ecoles 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The landscape changes during the course of the centuries, events and seasons. A barker praises the specialties of the area in a room dedicated to art. A bit further, a sniggering witch and a magician take you along to an imaginary world. You'll definitely feel shivers running down your spine. Infernal creatures meet at the Great Sabbath with an abundance of special effects. An unforgettable adventure...
Tourist information: by reservation during the week, from 01/10 to 31/03 + see periods. Show trail: 01/10 to 31/03: from 1 pm to 4.15 pm, on weekends, public holidays and during school holidays. 01/04 to 30/09: from 10 am to 5.15 pm, daily, except for Monday.
Tourist information on the town ELLEZELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre