GOAT FARM OF FOURQUEPIRE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Traditional goat farm located in the Natural Park of the Pays de Collines. Enjoy the contact with the animals in their natural environment.
Individual visits and group visits, only by reservation at +32 (0)68/54 37 04.
Duration of the visit: +/- 1 hour (surrounded by the animals, explanations on the feeding of the livestock and on the manufacturing of cheese + sampling). Appropriate clothing is recommended.
Shop: open from Tuesday through Sunday from 9 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 7 pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 68 54 37 04
- fax : +32 (0) 68 54 37 04
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town ELLEZELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure