GOAT FARM OF FOURQUEPIRE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Traditional goat farm located in the Natural Park of the Pays de Collines. Enjoy the contact with the animals in their natural environment.
Individual visits and group visits, only by reservation at +32 (0)68/54 37 04.
Duration of the visit: +/- 1 hour (surrounded by the animals, explanations on the feeding of the livestock and on the manufacturing of cheese + sampling). Appropriate clothing is recommended.
Shop: open from Tuesday through Sunday from 9 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 7 pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 68 54 37 04
- fax : +32 (0) 68 54 37 04
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town ELLEZELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium