GOAT FARM OF FOURQUEPIRE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Traditional goat farm located in the Natural Park of the Pays de Collines. Enjoy the contact with the animals in their natural environment.
Individual visits and group visits, only by reservation at +32 (0)68/54 37 04.
Duration of the visit: +/- 1 hour (surrounded by the animals, explanations on the feeding of the livestock and on the manufacturing of cheese + sampling). Appropriate clothing is recommended.
Shop: open from Tuesday through Sunday from 9 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 7 pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 68 54 37 04
- fax : +32 (0) 68 54 37 04
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town ELLEZELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre