MUSEUM OF LOCAL LIFE
Rue Jacquemart Boulle 28
7191 ECAUSSINNES-LALAING (ECAUSSINNES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum retraces the origins of the city (result of the excavations), the folklore (souvenirs from the Matrimonial Tea-Party: photos, posters), the traditions (ancient reliquary, medals, statues), the work (blue stone cutting, small tools), the evolutions of the streets and districts (photos of last epochs).
Commented visit to St-Aldegonde's church (16th c.) and the museum: the whole year by appointment - duration: +/- 1h30.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 44 23 29
Tourist information on the town ECAUSSINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region