MUSEUM OF LOCAL LIFE
Rue Jacquemart Boulle 28
7191 ECAUSSINNES-LALAING (ECAUSSINNES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum retraces the origins of the city (result of the excavations), the folklore (souvenirs from the Matrimonial Tea-Party: photos, posters), the traditions (ancient reliquary, medals, statues), the work (blue stone cutting, small tools), the evolutions of the streets and districts (photos of last epochs).
Commented visit to St-Aldegonde's church (16th c.) and the museum: the whole year by appointment - duration: +/- 1h30.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 44 23 29
Tourist information on the town ECAUSSINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts