BREWERY OF ECAUSSINES
Rue de Restaumont 118
- MAPS: Google Maps
In 1999 Hugues and Isabel Van Poucke decide to build an artisan brewery in the castle-farm they so tastefully renovated. The farm of Restaumont belonged to many big families and to the Comédie Française. A large part of the brewery was found back in the Czech Republic. In April 2000 the first beer was served in the magnificent tavern, above the brewery.
The brewery can only be visit by appointment.
Also discover the tavern of the brewery of Ecaussinnes
Open: daily from 12 pm to 2 pm and from 6.30 pm to 10 pm. Closed on Tuesday.
Phone: +32 (0)67/63 63 11.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 34 22 77
- fax : +32 (0) 67 34 22 79
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town ECAUSSINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes