GEOLOGIUM DU BROUKAY
Chemin du Broukay 1
4690 EBEN-EMAEL (BASSENGE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Géologium of Broukay shows visitors the human, archaeological, geological and industrial history of this part of the Géer valley. By means of the main theme of flint, you can visit:
- The interpretation room of the Mill of Broukay.
- The banks of the Geer, its specific fauna and flora.
- The Géo-Espace with the visit to a former flint extraction mine.
- The exhibition From flint to marble.
- Flint cutting workshops.
- The Tower of Eben Ezer, which houses the Flint Museum and the Géospadium.
- The Archéo-Espace to relive the prehistory, its habitat, its art and its life.
- The park of Eben Ezer and the sculptures of the exhibition of Fantastic Art.
Also open in the weekend by reservation.
Holiday courses during the school holidays.
Our Brewery Géologium du Broukay: open from Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm - Direct line: +32 (0)4/286 92 72.
Access: Motorway E313 Liège-Antwerp, exit Boirs, follow Eben Emael, then signposts 'Moulin du Broukay'. Motorway E25 Liège-Maastricht, exit Visé Nord, follow Lixhe then signposts 'Moulin du Broukay'.
Visit for schools all year round by reservation with activity leader for app. 20 children: € 8,-/day - €5,-/half day (Several combinations possible):
- Géologium walk (app. 2h30).
- Experiments on the theme of the prehistory.
- Sports activities (kayak, MTB trips).
Snacks and picnic possible on the spot.
Tourist information on the town BASSENGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum