BREWERY OF BLAUGIES
Rue de la Frontière 435
- MAPS: Google Maps
Brewing and bottling of artisan beers which are non-filtered and re-fermented in the bottles, with yeast: The Moneuse, The Moneuse de Noël, The Saison d'Epeautre, Darbyste.
Closed on Tuesdays, except on public holidays.
Only by appointment and for groups of at least 15 persons.
Visit + tasting session : € 3,-/person.
Guided visits by appointment, 15 days in advance.
Other activities: discovery-promenade of Blaugies with a visit to an artisan beehive.
Tourist information on the town DOUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut