ADOLPHE HARDY'S HOUSE
Place du Sablon 79
- MAPS: Google Maps
House where the poet Adolphe Hardy was born, end 18th c.
Manuscripts, souvenirs, furniture, complete works of poet Adolphe Hardy and other writers from Dison.
Documents on the Franchimont and the Congress of Polleur (1789).
Paintings and drawings from Belgian artists.
Workshop and loom from 1776.
Closed in July.
Visit on request at +32 (0)87/33 25 08 or +32 (0)495/33 55 82.
Duration 45 min.
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town DISON
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille