Couques V. Collard 1774 - traditional biscuits
Rue En Rhée 24
- MAPS: Google Maps
Since 1774, the "Maison Collard" has been baking its famous "Couques de Dinant". From that date to today, the know-how and secrets of baking were passed on from father to son. Seven successive generations have kept the traditions alive. An extraordinary trade!
Individuals: visit of the bakery from 2 April to 5 November. At 10:30 and 11:30 am, 2:30 and 3:30 pm
Duration: about 45 min.
Groups only by reservation
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 22 70 54
- fax : +32 (0) 82 22 28 36
Tourist information on the town DINANT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Castle of Celles-Vêves
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- The Caves of Han - PrehistoHan