MUSEUM OF THE SAINT-REMY CHURCH
Musée de l'Eglise Saint-Remy
7033 CUESMES (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Church of contemporary architecture, typical of modern religious art. Inaugurated in 1996. Museum in the triforium (upstairs): collection of some hundred pieces, belonging to the heritage of the Saint Rémy parish. Listed mechanical Merklin organ (1857), wonderfully restored. Baptismal fonts (1579), revolving tabernacle, monstrance "Soleil de Bettignies" (1706), Plantin's missal (1620), beautiful old copes, way of the cross (19th c).
Only groups are accepted, on request.
Information: M. Freddy Godart: tel: + 32 (0)65/31 36 49.
Free of charge for children and students.
- website : http://www.monsregion.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region