MUSEUM OF THE SAINT-REMY CHURCH
Musée de l'Eglise Saint-Remy
7033 CUESMES (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Church of contemporary architecture, typical of modern religious art. Inaugurated in 1996. Museum in the triforium (upstairs): collection of some hundred pieces, belonging to the heritage of the Saint Rémy parish. Listed mechanical Merklin organ (1857), wonderfully restored. Baptismal fonts (1579), revolving tabernacle, monstrance "Soleil de Bettignies" (1706), Plantin's missal (1620), beautiful old copes, way of the cross (19th c).
Only groups are accepted, on request.
Information: M. Freddy Godart: tel: + 32 (0)65/31 36 49.
Free of charge for children and students.
- website : http://www.monsregion.be
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum