Rue Tansoul 5
1450 CORTIL-NOIRMONT (CHASTRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former local primary school.
Armament and equipment of the French and German armies in 1940.
Full view on the manoeuvres near the Dyle with detailled maps.
Numerous pictures from French and German archives.
Preliminary battles of the Belgian army on the Albert canal.
Remnants of the Moroccan division.
Rates/adultes : free donation.
Guided tours on request for groups with the curator € 25,-. Tel.: +32 (0)81/61 31 40.
Groups can visit the battle field on request: € 50,-.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 61 31 40
- website : http://users.skynet.be/chercha/
Tourist information on the town CHASTRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates