Place de l'Abbaye 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
An amazing collection of telephone sets is presented in a room of the cafe "A l'Hôtel de Ville" of Warneton.
More than 500 pieces, of which the most remarkable ones have been exhibited since Graham Bell, their inventor, until today.
Collection of stamps and post cards related to the telephone.
Guided tours for groups only.
Groups (55 people at the most) by appointment (visit of about 1h).
Open all year round, except for unforeseen events. Other hours by appointment (by phone).
Drinks available on the spot.
Tourist information on the town COMINES-WARNETON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies