Place de l'Abbaye 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
An amazing collection of telephone sets is presented in a room of the cafe "A l'Hôtel de Ville" of Warneton.
More than 500 pieces, of which the most remarkable ones have been exhibited since Graham Bell, their inventor, until today.
Collection of stamps and post cards related to the telephone.
Guided tours for groups only.
Groups (55 people at the most) by appointment (visit of about 1h).
Open all year round, except for unforeseen events. Other hours by appointment (by phone).
Drinks available on the spot.
Tourist information on the town COMINES-WARNETON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum