Blockhaus Pioneer 1914-1918 Museum in Comines-Warneton
Rue des Arts
7780 COMINES (COMINES-WARNETON)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This charming museum retraces the lives of German soldiers in an authentic German blockhaus from the Great War, in Comines-Warneton, in Wallonia.
The scenography of the three rooms is dedicated to German military heritage and the life of pioneers from 1914 to 1918.
Buried beneath the embankments, covered in ivy, the German Blockhaus in the town centre appeared forgotten until local history enthusiasts transformed it into a museum!
Free for children under 10 and veterans.
Guided tours for groups must be booked in advance at the Comines-Warneton Tourist Office.
- tel. : +32 (0) 56 55 80 81
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town COMINES-WARNETON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles