Blockhaus Pioneer 1914-1918 Museum in Comines-Warneton
Rue des Arts
7780 COMINES (COMINES-WARNETON)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This charming museum retraces the lives of German soldiers in an authentic German blockhaus from the Great War, in Comines-Warneton, in Wallonia.
The scenography of the three rooms is dedicated to German military heritage and the life of pioneers from 1914 to 1918.
Buried beneath the embankments, covered in ivy, the German Blockhaus in the town centre appeared forgotten until local history enthusiasts transformed it into a museum!
Free for children under 10 and veterans.
Guided tours for groups must be booked in advance at the Comines-Warneton Tourist Office.
- tel. : +32 (0) 56 55 80 81
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town COMINES-WARNETON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre