Place Leblanc 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Stone has always shaped the landscape of Comblain-au-Pont and influenced the inhabitants' activities. Around this fortification, dating back to the 13th century, it is present in everything: houses, fountains, towers, sculptures, climbing walls, toys.
Open for everyone.
Access: Car: motorway E25 exit 45 (Sprimont) - Bus: lines 377,97, 42A, 65A - Train: Rivage station, then 20 min. on foot.
Tourist information on the town COMBLAIN-AU-PONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille