Place Leblanc 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Starting from the Tourist Office, the Geology Path with its information panels guides you through the history of stone in Comblain-au-Pont. This authentic introduction to the environment leads you to various sites, such as the Underground Quarry, the Abîme Cave,...
By reservation for groups who want an educational service.
Access: by car: motorway E25 exit 45 (Sprimont) - Bus: lines 377, 97, 42A, 65A - Train: station of Rivage, then 20 min on foot.
Tourist information on the town COMBLAIN-AU-PONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)