Nature Centre of Mons
Rue de Robiniers 63
7024 CIPLY (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Environment and Discoveries NPO was created in 1992 and its goal is to make children and adolescents discover the different facets of their environment. To achieve this the association has created a Nature Centre at Mons (Ciply) and organizes different discovery activities of the environment for children as from 4 years old.
Activities: animations in the schools, animations during the school holidays, apprenticeships. Rental of exhibition game for children (renewable energy, waste sorting,...).
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche