- MAPS: Google Maps
Opened in 1996, this arboretum, as its name suggests, offers an original approach. Unlike traditional arboretums, this is not a single site with many tree species brought together. Instead, 60 or 70 listed species can be discovered through a walk through the village streets, three walks in the woods and along a path linking the Pont Saint-Nicolas and the landing stage along the banks of the Semois. This nature walk provides an opportunity to observe the different growth pattern of trees in the same species growing in clumps or standing alone.
Open all year round.
Groups: guided visits by reservation.
Walking maps available in FR and NL.
Access : by road: E411, exit 26 (Verlaine), towards Neufchâteau, Florenville, then Chiny / or exit 28 (Léglise - Chiny) - N4, Champlon exit, towards St-Hubert/Bouillon, then at Recogne turn towards Neufchâteau then Florenville) - Train: Florenville station - TEC: bus 23.
Tourist information on the town CHINY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle