TRAIN TOURISTIQUE DE CHIMAY
- MAPS: Google Maps
The little tourist train takes you from the Grand-Place of Chimay to Virelles via 'Le Maillon Vert', a country trail along the Eau Blanche in the magnificent park of the Princes of Chimay.
From 01/07 to 31/08: trails for individuals, daily at 3 pm and 4.30 pm. Groups by reservation.
From 01/04 to 30/06 and from 01/09 to 31/10, trails for individuals visitors on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays at 2.30 pm.
From 01/11 to 31/03: only for groups by reservation.
Adults: € 4,-.
Groups: € 3,50.
Group offer: 'A day in the Principality': discovery of the main tourist sights of Chimay: Castle of the Princes, Aquascope, World of the Butterflies.
Children under the age of 6: admission free.
A special brochure for groups and a flyer are available at the tourist offices.
Tourist information on the town CHIMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies