Visit : Bistrot De Terroir®
de l'Hôtel de Ville 13
- MAPS: Google Maps
Le Castelin is a Bistrot de Terroir® in Châtelet where the friendly atmosphere blends perfectly with the local food and French specialities.
- In the centre of Châtelet
- Le Castelin's menu
- Bistrot de Terroir®
Friendliness and French cuisine
Le Castelin invites you to dine. Simple local dishes with a French flavour will charm your tastebuds. You'll feel just as comfortable as if you were in your own living room.
Le Castelin is located in the centre of Châtelet, opposite the church of St Peter and St Paul.
A terrace and car park complete what Le Castelin has to offer.
Local produce offered
Charolais carbonnade with Chimay is one of the chef's local specialities. Try it with one of the special beers: Bush, Saint-Feuillien Grand Cru or Chimay draught beer.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Friendliness and local produce, welcome to Castelin.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 39 06 04
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town CHATELET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes