REGIONAL HOUSE OF CHARLEROI
Rue de la Neuville 14
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Regional House proposes you numerous Walloon products.
You will also find craftsmanship and different products from the cultural heritage of our region such as pottery or crystal...
The Regional House is the registered office of the Office des Produits Wallons (OPW).
There are 3 Regional Houses: in Charleroi, Namur and Liège.
Visit the website www.opw.be and fill all details and info on produers, tables and sales points.
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut