MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS
Palais des Beaux-Arts
Place du Manège 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The collections of the Museum of Fine Arts shows the big movements in Belgian painting from the 19th century to today, with a particular link to the area. From neoclassicism to current approaches, some big names: F.J. Navez, P. Paulus, C. Meunier, A. Boch, P. Leduc, R.Magritte, P. Delvaux, G. Dumont, B. Dubail, J. Delahaut, J. Dubois, and many others.
The permanent collections of the Museum for Fine Arts are installed for an indefinite period at the Palace for Fine Arts in Charleroi, Place du Manège 1 in 6000 Charleroi (Entrance multimedia library).
Free entry except for temporary exhibitions (see website below).
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
- Visit Charleroi as a family, with children aged 6 to 12
- Charleroi, a city on the up. Visit it as a couple
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies