Visit : Bistrot De Terroir®
© WBT - Emmanuel Mathez
Rue de Dampremy 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
Le Bistro is a Bistrot de Terroir® in Charleroi. Open for more than a century and still an integral part of life in the city.
- Meet the people of Charleroi,
- The menu at Le Bistro,
- Bistrot du Terroir®.
Discover the enthusiasm for life in Charleoi
Open since 1906, you'll discover a Bistrot du Terroir® that's full of history, emotion and Charleroi traditions.
Naturally Le Bistro has changed name several times since it opened. It has changed hands a few times too. But the atmosphere and convivial nature that defines the most welcoming region in the country, has remained intact throughout.
The regional produce on offer at Le Bistro
Le Bistro has suggestions like Ferme de la Sauvenière duck as a main course and a dessert of Chocolate Liqueur or Eau de Villée Zabaione.
To go with your meal, why not enjoy a La Binchoise beer or a Pinot de Chimay. An Eau de Villée is the perfect after dinner liqueur!
The Bistrot de Terroir® label is assigned to typical Walloon cafés and guarantees you a warm welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®
A Bistrot de Terroir® aims to let you spend a delicious moment of conviviality, while discovering the region's specialities.
When in a Bistrot de Terroir®, why not request the loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Le Bistro invites you to Charleroi!
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 32 13 43
- fax : +32 (0) 71 32 44 47
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle