Rue de Piéton 173
- MAPS: Google Maps
Coal tip transformed into forest. Plantation of noble essences, oaks, beeches, poplars, pines, wild cherry trees. Vineyard (1 ha): vines: pinot noir - Müller, Thurgau - Riesling - Gamay. Production of wine. The wine "Clos du Château de Trazegnies" has won several prizes. We obtained the 'Appellation d'origine contrôlée" (AOC) for the 2004 and 2005 white (Müller-Thurgau), as well as for the 2004 and 2005 Riesling. Our 2004 and 2005 red wine was listed as "Vin de Table" (table wine).
Only open by prior arrangement for groups of 10 people minimum (between May and October preferably).
Guided tours of the castle's vineyard and the cellar.
Tourist information on the town CHAPELLE-LEZ-HERLAIMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum