MUSEUM OF LOCAL LIFE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Museum located in a former station, listed since 1992. Your visit will let you discover the way of life in the past and the local and regional cultural riches.
Large number of documents and items relating to the local history, folklore and artisanal trades.
Reconstruction of a clog-maker's workshop.
Numerous works on regional history.
Closed: mid-September to Easter, except for groups on request (15 people at least).
Guided tours for children (11-13 years).
Free of charge for accompanied children.
Tourist information on the town CERFONTAINE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- The Domain of the Caves of Han
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings